• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

theres always bad with good

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
for the first time in 4months petal did a flop woohoo, i figgered i maybe wasn't spending enough time with her on the ground so i kept her in the hallwayd and played with her and cuddled her. she then went and did a big flop, which i was so chuffed with. So yesterday afternoon i thought i'd get her out and do the same with her as i did on sat. all was going well, i was petting her head then stopped to see if she'd go for a run but no she just launched at me and bit my arm!!!! like what the hell! could hardly get up as she kept launching at me. so just let her run about on her own in the living room and hallway. so got a big red mark and bruise. like sometimes i think i'm finally getting it right then she does that on me. :(

milly does that to me... one minute she will let me stroke her and then the next she will grunt, growl and lunge at me... then she binkies off flicking her feet at me. She's got an attitude problem :roll:

yeah sounds like petal is a bit skitso, it really frightens me though cos i'm constantly worrying in case she gets bored of licking me and sinks her teeth in, i know ted nips but she doesn't do it half as hard and she doesn't trick me into thinking she's being really nice!!! :oops:

Awww there's no way I would let Milly even lick me :lol:

I know she has a secret agenda. She's grooms herself when I pet her... which figures :roll:

I know she has a secret agenda. She's grooms herself when I pet her... which figures
Today 09:49 AM

lol she's a bit up herself then :lol: i just find petal unpredicatable. like if ted is in a hump she takes herself off out fo your way but not petal. she was just disguested i had stopped. their strange wee things!! :roll:

Back