• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My three bunnies

usagibunny

Young Bun
I take any opportunity I can to show off my buns :)

Here are Usagi, Blu, and Momiji.

100_3578.jpg

Usagi is the black and white English Spot mix, she is almost eight years old. she is the bunny who got me into bunnies and she means the world to me!

Blu is the all white bunny with blue eyes. He's a rescue bunny, and after a rough start (he was a total biter when I first brought him home), he is now a total lover and bonded to Usagi.

Momiji is the white and brown bunny with one eye patch. He is my new rescue bun. He got separated from his bunny friend at the shelter, so I decided to adopt him to bond to my two.

Here they are in their bunny stroller. This thing is the best bonding tool ever!

100_3703-1.jpg

100_3705.jpg

And, just because, here's a really cute picture I snapped of them while they were bonding in the tub...

BUNTRI1.jpg

Bonding is going slow, but I'm confident that it'll work out. Call me crazy, but I'm thinking about just making it an even four bunnies :)

They are lovely, yip i agree i think you should get another one to make it a foursome!

:love: what a lovely trio - hope it works out for them. I wonder if older buns are more chilled (I've a 7 year old in my bonded trio).

The rescue I volunteer for gave me the stroller. I love it! Too bad I can't use it right now because of this stupid snow :(

Usagi does look good for her age, but her little teeth are bothering her again. The teeth on the side of her mouth keep getting overgrown and pushing on her sinuses, so her eyes start watering. She has a vet appointment pretty soon though, so hopefully I have the money to get it taken care of then.

Momiji is a little aggressive towards the other two, he wants to be the alpha bunny. He's the sweetest thing when it comes to being handled though.

Here are a few pics of him in a bunny trance. Too cute!

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

momo.jpg

mo.jpg

He's my little lap bunny :)

I was going to stop at two bunnies, but then I got to thinking about how much older Usagi is than Blu, and with how much he loves her he'll be devastated when she's gone; so that was enough motivation to get another bunny. I don't like thinking about that day, but I have to be realistic :(

Back