• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just gave the bunnies.......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
.....a big bowl of snow as its been snowing loads here and i can say they HATE snow :roll:
Fudge gave it a sniff and ran in the opposite direction, came over again made a funny face and look at me as if to say "you expect me to play with that? dont you know im a house bunny!" :lol:
Millie and Thumper where eating hay when i put their bowl in for them and Millie was the brave one who came over face first into the bowl got covered in it ate a bit and ran off looking so unhappy! Then Thumper came runing over full speed, jumped into the bowl slid, tiped the bowl over and got his feet soaking and done the bunny feet flicky thing and look at millie (who was probarbley sitting laughing at him for being such a smart ass! :lol::lol::lol:

He hasnt went near the bowl or snow since :lol:

Yeh i know :lol::lol: They wont be house bunnies for long so will have to get used to it sometime :roll: :lol:

Back