• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: not a rabbit I know but 3 cats looking for loving homes

sgprescue

Mama Doe
It makes me sad that I have to try and find a home for these 3 cats. My sister decided she wanted to move and signed an agreament on a house knowing she was not allowed to take her cats with her. She moved yesterday and had still not bothered to find a home for the cats. I have managed to sort them into temporary housing at my parents house however they can not stay there as not only do they not have too much space but my parents have dogs and birds and it is not the type of home suited to cats. The cats are however safe and well fed which is more than they would have had if they stayed where they were. I am hoping there is someone somewhere that can offer them they type of home they really deserve.

Hook is a black and white domestic short haired, he is neutered but not vaccinated (I got all of them vaccinated for my sister 2 years ago but she failed to get their boosters done). He is the friendliest of them all. Part of one of his rear feet is missing where it had to be amputated quite some time ago.

Bandit is a short haired tabby male, his is also neutered but not vaccinated. He can be nervous and will need some gentle persuasion.

Mabel is a very nervous female tabby. She will need a very understanding home where someone will spend the time trying to get her used to human contact. She is neutered but not vaccinated.

All 3 cats are if I remember correctly somewhere around 5 - 6 years old. They are currently in Norwich.

Back