• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new hammy

sazzy

Warren Veteran
i've called him hafferty

Piccies

misc020109-080109080.jpg

misc020109-080109081.jpg

misc020109-080109079.jpg

misc020109-080109077.jpg

misc020109-080109076.jpg

misc020109-080109075.jpg

misc020109-080109074.jpg

Last edited:
He will be moving in to a bigger cage soon as the 1 he is in is not suitable for him he seems quite happy plodding around and he's been out in a ball and loved it

He's lovely :love:

I'm getting one soon - have ordered a cage and a few toys from Zooplus and off to P@H today for a few other bits. Once I get everything set up I'll be ready to go. Can I ask where you got him from?

I got him of gumtree kids not bothered with him anymore and the parents didn't have time for him

Aww... cute! I love hammies! Look at all those sweeties outside his cage, I bet he's like, 'Please Mum, I'll be good, just a little nibble on the sweeties, please!' :lol:

:lol: he just had loads went and emptied his cheeks and come back for more :roll::lol:

Ahh, i have only just seen this. He has got such a lovely face, I really want a hamster after meeting him on sunday. Hope he is getting on well with you. x

i love hammies! i have 4 at moment!!! my syrinas love chicken and pasta as their favourite snacks!! and apple too but only in small amounts! i found better than letting them run in a ball(i always worry they are just trying to get out adn cant...) that setting up an area in a room or hallway and letting them run free in there is nice! mine use understairs when buns arent there or in use for storage..the bathroom or the hallway they love climbing and bombing around scrurry scurry!!!l lol xx

Back