• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny- Ollie the Frenchie!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Ollie is a 13 month old female frenchie :D
Her previous owners have had to take on a new job which means she will be away for long periods of time.

"Get that camera out of my face"

bf0afea0.jpg

"Well, if you have to i suppose"

2ba6ac03.jpg

a66e9708.jpg

35580306.jpg

b1102d67.jpg

497a7b46.jpg

e44bd0c3.jpg

6171d801.jpg

5bbf99b8.jpg

Haha donttempt me Kris!! I would if i could :(

*Im not back here looking again at all* :oops:

So far we have had 2 bunny flops and 3 full rolls :lol: she rolls onto her back, with her feet all in the air, and then cleans her front foot :lol::love:

When drinking from her bowl, she has a few sips, then washes her face, then goes back to sipping, in a little cycle!! :lol:

omg kris..shes perfect..shes the frenchie sized version of our little bif..even down to the scuttlebutt tail:shock:

bertie will bein love i assure you..oh my goodness..i couldnt plug the laptop back in after rushing to nikki to show ehr the pics...sqeeeeeeaallll:love:

pics of my bif.im biased but i think shes ever sooooo cute..and ollies very similar..or am i wrong?:lol:

bifidins.jpg

bifstretch.jpg

bifmidwash.jpg

you can just see her tail..but its the same colouring!
banditeating.jpg

scuse me..im eating my dinner..come back later!
bifeating.jpg

pssst...just by those pics of ollie i can tell you one thing for sure...no way is she fully grown...yet!! willow was like that at a year and suddenly got even bigger...hse just grew n grew!! when she died in oct shed grown 3 inches in height and length in a few months..she would have been 2 in dec:shock:

some frenchies and big breeds can continue to get bigger up to the age of two :shock:

Bif is gorgeous :love:
The markings are almost the same too!!
Yes i think she has quite a bit of growing to do for definate!!:lol:

thank you she says..not that it goes to her head or anything:roll::lol:

yep with frenchies ts very very deceptive at how big they will actually get..:lol:

bertie will thunk bifs got a bit bigger:lol::lol: bandit will be in shock..and the cats well..they have another nutter to run round the house with as one yr old frenchies are still mad..unless theyre bertie who has always been so laid back..you think hes asleep for 20hrs a day!!:lol:

Awww :love: My Lily was a french lop. After losing her my parents advised i didn't get another cos it was too painful. Thats why i started getting Nethies :love:

Shes beautiful! :love:

Awwwwwwwwwww she is beautiful :love::love::love: God I wish I had room to squeeze her in :cry: Hope she finds her forever home soon (purplebumble ;););))

How easily do you think she wound bond?:love:

I think it would be easy if you have alaid back male, she is so "whooo, lets run! Oooh food!! Down i flop" and energetic and demanding that i think she would be the dominant partner in a relationship :)

Back