• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Louise and anyone else who loves Eddie!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Here are some piccys of Eddie taken last night. This is his typical busy evening routine :lol::lol:

Lying on me while I'm trying to read

HPIM1560.jpg

Elwood seeing if he is missing out on any food :lol:

HPIM1561.jpg

Lying on his Daddy

HPIM1564.jpg

Getting the whole sofa to himself

HPIM1566.jpg

For Louise and anyone else who loves Eddie!

*coughs loudly* :)

He's looking great, his eyes look as bright and sparkly as can be expected, he looks so very content, I'm absolutely thrilled that you adopted him, thank you for giving him exactly the home that he needed :D

*coughs loudly* :)

He's looking great, his eyes look as bright and sparkly as can be expected, he looks so very content, I'm absolutely thrilled that you adopted him, thank you for giving him exactly the home that he needed :D

I only put Louise because she asked for some pics in another thread, I haven't forgotten you :D:wave:

And Thank you for letting us look after Eddie :love: He has just been trying to steal my chocolate triffle :lol::lol:

Awwww :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you! He is looking sooo happy (and spoilt ;) ) :D :D

I am so glad he found a home with you, you are doing an amazing job with him.

Give him a nose rub from me :love: :love:

ohh hurry up and give me a date to visit!!! lol all your buns are cute but eddie has a special place in my heart i think he has the perfect home now :):)

Back