• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need advice asap about Diego

The vet has advised to bring Diego inside for a few days because of what happened with dora... but i dont have a cooler room to keep him in, he would have to be a house rabbit until spring... but i dont have anything to keep him in, i dont know what to do as i dont want him out on his own tonight, we are supposed to have heavy snow.
ive been working like mad to get their new hutch built but its only half way finished. we have no money to buy anything new today and everything is shut anyway.
i dont have a room i could section off...

what can i do, i cant lose diego as well :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

How about keeping him in the bathroom untill you can go out tomorrow and get something for him. As long as you keep the toilet lid down and make sure he cant get behind the bath. Bathrooms are usually pretty bunny proof.

oooo dont put him in there then! Erm (racks brain trying to think) is there anyway u could bring his hutch inside?

If not could you bunny proof your bedroom for tonight and have him free run in there? As long as there are no electrical cables around he should be ok.

I would lend you a crate but Im too far away :( Why dont you ask to loan a cage, start a thread up ? Im sure somebody local might help you. So sorry about Dora.

he is in a shed outside. the new hutch is outside too and its only half built.
the house is completely covered in stuff as with the work being done there is no place to put it :(

I would lend you a crate but Im too far away :( Why dont you ask to loan a cage, start a thread up ? Im sure somebody local might help you. So sorry about Dora.

Agree with Steph, im sure someone in your area would lend you a crate, id def post a thread.Debx

Try posting to see if anyone has a crate you could borrow.

If not you will have to shut him in one room and make sure anything he might chew is out of his way. Like I said the bedroom is usually pretty good.

Back