• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My local P@H

weeble

I have posted on here a few times about the complaints I have made to my local P@H.
I went in today for the first time for ages to see that they only had a couple of 4ft hutches in and those they did have were labelled as for guinea pigs. They didnt have many buns and those they did have had toys hay and water. Whilst I was there a couple asked a member of staff about getting a rabbit ( I just happened to move a lot closer at this point and over hear the answer much to the embassesment of my OH ) the member of staff was great she said they would be better off getting two and that they couldnt go outside yet because of their coats, that they should be neutered/ spayed and about vaccs too I was happy to hear this and see improvements from last time I was in store so just thought I would share. They also had a big folder from a local animal rescue with details of rescue animals in it :).

That's good to hear - thanks for sharing. You sound like me - if ever I see someone looking like they're about to buy a rabbit, I lurk for AGES and try to either give advice or wait to see what the shop staff tell them. I've managed to put a few people off getting 'little Johnny a bunny rabbit' in the past:lol::lol: My local P@H must hate me!

I have been browsing the posts and wonder if people go in to pets at home to cause problems. If they dont like it why shop there? I am not directing this at you by the way its a general obseration i have made
The times I have complained I have been in to buy things such as panacur and seen things like 4ft 'rabbit' hutches for sale so I made a polite phonecall to their head office as I couldnt bear the thought of someone buying the lovely dwarf lop they had in and it spending the rest of its life in a tiny hutch

That's good to hear - thanks for sharing. You sound like me - if ever I see someone looking like they're about to buy a rabbit, I lurk for AGES and try to either give advice or wait to see what the shop staff tell them. I've managed to put a few people off getting 'little Johnny a bunny rabbit' in the past:lol::lol: My local P@H must hate me!

ME too!! I think I'm going to be banned from the garden centre soon!!:lol:

Back