• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits - the ultimate stress reliever?

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
I'm just getting into what I know will be, work-wise, the busiest and most stressful 6 weeks of the year for me (I imagine September will be busy and stressful too becuase I'm getting married but that's different! :D). I'm wiriting my second year report for my PhD and as usual I should have stated it weeks ago ...but didn't. :roll:
I can't help thinking though, how much worse would it be if I didn't have my buns to come home to? Nose rubs, cuddles and bunnyrelated naughtiness and mischief really do bring you back down to earth when you are stressing about someting 'huge' that in the grand scheme of things isn't so huge at all really....

"Mum come and play"

DSCI0355.jpg

"Right that's it, I'm not moving until you come and play"

DSCI0356.jpg

"Pleeeease can I have my nuggests now?"

DSCI0363.jpg

"OK I will let you give me some nose rubs if it will make you feel better"

DSCI0394.jpg

:love::love::love: What would I do without them? :love::love::love:

Last edited:
awww monty & molly.....:love:

ps. like your wallpaper :) :) *wonders if the OH would like it in the bedroom*

My little Billy is the only reason I kept sane during the writing of my PhD thesis. Even though I do think he took quite a bit of advantage out of my staying at home, as he got me quite a bit distracted with his antics. Not easy to concentrate when you have a crazy naughty bun tearing down the house :oops:.
I am so happy to see that Monty is well settled. Big cuddles to both your buns and good luck for your work.

I was without furry during my write up and it was horrible! I turned to my next fav stress reliever chocolate... I put on nearly 2 stone!!!!

awww monty & molly.....:love:

ps. like your wallpaper :) :) *wonders if the OH would like it in the bedroom*

Thanks! Funny you should say that, my OH's dad said he liked it but he thought it would be better in the bedroom. They sell it at homebase. :thumb: So far big-bear (Monty) has been oblivious to new wall paper, etc. and I'm hoping it stayts that way!! :roll:

Awwww, so sweet - I'm surprised you get any work done at all at home. :lol::lol:

I reckon they should do away with Prozac and prescribe people 2 bunnies (neutered rescues of course!) instead. ;)

Back