• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What toys does you bunny love?

Nala's Mummy

Young Bun
I'm looking for some ideas of toys to buy or make!

I bought a few toys for Nala, but she doesn't play with them :( e.g balls, toss carrots etc her favourite thing was an argos catalogue which she completely destroyed!

I want to make or find her like an enclosed digging box or something which she can make as much mess in as she likes!!!:D

a large tub with a ramp up to it half full of earth.

a slab of turf for indoor buns to dig at...

herbs(fresh) wrapped in brown paper and tied with string...as little parcels loves shredding them to open them.

treat ball filled with pellets or carrot dried treats

cardboard loo roll inners with a little loo roll still on the end for shredding stuffed with hay in each end with some chopped carrot bits in the middle.

keys... arthur loves tossing my keys... :S

um what else do mine enjoyohhh tunnels they love tunnelsand any cardboard boxes from tesco with holes cut out joined togheter like a litttle maze!!!or burrow. and mine also love jumping on low down foot stool sized things... upturned flower pots too.

all of my buns love anything willow and its destroyed within days

carrot rolls go down well
and the wooden ball thing you can get in p@h with all the holes in

beth at the mo has taken a real love to a ball with a bell in and i sit with her and she throws it to me for me to roll back its so sweet

oh and used sellotape rolls flick them up and wander around wearing them and wiggling out

mine like an egg box filled with hay or some pellets to tied together with brown paper and she loves to go mad ripping ti open and eating all the goodies inside lol

I must admit my buns favourite toy is a toilet roll inner with hay stuffed in it. Tunnels and little plastic stools are good to.

I actually came on to rave about how good a treat ball is at keeping them amused. Because i only have one bunny its really important i keep finding new stuff for him to do.

I bought this one http://www.simplyk9.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_74&products_id=412
and put some pellets in it and kirby goes crazy for it now. Its actually a little scarey, as he managed to pick it up with his teeth and throw it across the cage. :lol: It is very cute to see them play with it all the little tecniques he uses to try roll it or throw it.

It did take him a day or two to realise what it was though. So give it time. (Though he was maybe just not hungry im not suggesting hes stupid or anything :shock:)

Destroying stuff is always a plus like the rest have said. I got him this http://www.simplyk9.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_74&products_id=381 and he had a lot of fun with it. Problem is it takes 1 day to destroy, so is not gona amuse them for too long.

Im gona go try the eggbox thing sounds like a good idea.

I have a plastic rattle thing he totally ignored, paper and card seem the way to go, which is handy as theyre cheaper and youve the fun of making them. :) Like i saw on here a while back bunny christmas crackers, just hay wrapped in paper.

Back