• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H easter egg...

There is no milk in it!! Just sugar and fat - even worse I think. You couldn't get a food further from a rabbits natural diet :(
Ingredients -Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Whey Powder, Yoghurt Powder (Min. 6%), Soya Lecithin.

There is no milk in it!! Just sugar and fat - even worse I think. You couldn't get a food further from a rabbits natural diet :(
Ingredients -Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Whey Powder, Yoghurt Powder (Min. 6%), Soya Lecithin.

It does contain milk - whey powder comes from milk and so does yoghurt! Very bad for rabbits :shock:

Jenny

I bought this for my buns first easter before i found RU!! They did enjoy it but i wouldnt get it now :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

My buns are getting easter pressies :lol: Fudge is getting a cute bunny teddy to join her elephant teddy and Millie thumper, skye, blackie and gizmo are all getting new willow toys and a naturals carrot roll :lol:

Back