• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola didnt like the snow melting!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
so she made her own out of my cushion! :censored::censored::censored:

100_0681.jpg

Lola you are such a naughty bunny but I love it :lol:

You look like a perfect angel with that cute little face I can't believe you have such naughtiness in you :shock:

Rabswood

:lol::lol: Lola you are way too cute to be cross at, but have you been watching too many Carlton videos:lol::lol::lol:

Ah Lola, always one step ahead! I just proper laughed out loud, my O/H thinks I've gone mad! But that is just such a funny picture and the 'butter wouldn't melt' look just finishes it off nicely! :lol::lol::lol:

omg thats sooo funny and sooo sweet...

no mummy twasnt me honest...would i lie to you..does this face look like the face of a liar......batts eyelashes:lol::lol:

It looks like she's making mini lolas. She's going to stick some ears and black eyes on them, then you'll never know which one was the naughty one...

Fantastic pic. My oh said "glad our bunny isn't like that" to which I pointed out that instead we had a bunny who strips wallpaper and has a taste for laptop cables and antique books!!

Back