• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Star, Eclipse and GEMINI!! (sorry Jack)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry they arent very clear Jack. They were really active tonight!!
Star goes to vet on Monday so will let you know! Shes using her back leg more now so it seems to be healing well itself. Fingers crossed the vet is happy with her and she doesnt need an amputation!

Eclipse
DSC00236Small.jpg

Star
DSC00235Small.jpg

Comet
DSC00234Small.jpg

Last edited:
Star Eclipse and Gemini;):lol:

They all look so beautiful!!:love::love:

Vibes for Star on Monday:D xHope everything goes Ok. x

They are all so cute, but Star :love:.

I used to have a couple of gerbils a LONG time ago - they were fab!!!

Sorry they arent very clear Jack. They were really active tonight!!
Star goes to vet on Monday so will let you know! Shes using her back leg more now so it seems to be healing well itself. Fingers crossed the vet is happy with her and she doesnt need an amputation!

Eclipse
DSC00236Small.jpg

Star
DSC00235Small.jpg

Comet
DSC00234Small.jpg

Oh jack! LOL so sorry! I got mixed up. Im awful. Ive been calling her comet today when i was feeding them (oooooooooooooooooops) Gemini is much nicer and more feminine anyway lol ;)

Awwww, they're very sweet. :love::love: Jack, you're going to have so much fun watching them - we have 2 boys and they can now destroy a toilet roll tube in about 1 minute. :lol::lol:

Rose, we are picking them up next Tuesday from Bex:) Thanks once again Bex:D

Awwww, they're very sweet. :love::love: Jack, you're going to have so much fun watching them - we have 2 boys and they can now destroy a toilet roll tube in about 1 minute. :lol::lol:

AWW!!:love:

Back