• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just realised

mopsmum

Mama Doe
its hippo, piglet and roo's birthday today and i nearly forgot:oops:. they were brought to us at 2 days old and i partly hand reared them as they had been taken away from mum by previous owners. can't beleive its 2 years since :shock: these 3 i just could not bare to rehome :love: happy birthday sweeties mummy loves you :love:

never managed to post piccies :( angie always does this for me.

i love them all so very much even though roo seams to like trying to take a chunk out of my face :shock: and likes to bite her aunty angie when i'm on holiday:roll:

never managed to post piccies :( angie always does this for me.

i love them all so very much even though roo seams to like trying to take a chunk out of my face :shock: and likes to bite her aunty angie when i'm on holiday:roll:

Aww bless her :lol:lol Not so nice for you though!

if you type into search hippo, piglet and roo and then look at all the posts by bunnymadhouse you will see lots of pics from when i first got them and they were growing up :)

DSCF1213.jpg

here they are ...not long after they arrived at Traceys ...:love:

thanks Angie :thumb::)i've just been looking at old posts that you put on when they were growing up:D and i have been smiling to myself remembering how when i fed one and put it back in with the other two they would go mad to lick its face to get a taste of the milk :lol::lol:

Back