• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wwwwwe i love my doc (bun)

areia

Wise Old Thumper
just had major awwwwww an weeee moment with doc, decided to veg on the floor with him and he was being his normal "pet me " self hes such an attention seeker, so i decided to take a lie down on the floor with doc and beth, beth doing her usually mad dashes of an evening and doc did a super bunny flop round the top of my head and then rested his nose on mine soooooooooooo cute couldnt take a pic but thought i would share:D i think he wuvs me :love:

just had major awwwwww an weeee moment with doc, decided to veg on the floor with him and he was being his normal "pet me " self hes such an attention seeker, so i decided to take a lie down on the floor with doc and beth, beth doing her usually mad dashes of an evening and doc did a super bunny flop round the top of my head and then rested his nose on mine soooooooooooo cute couldnt take a pic but thought i would share:D i think he wuvs me :love:

Awww bless :D :love::love: He deffo loves you :D x

Back