• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am miserable

dinklepip

Alpha Buck
Since this really cold weather hit I am miserable!!! I would normally bring Cookie and Bella in for a few hours a day for lots of kisses and cuddles and playtime, but because of the low temps and my house being warm I haven't brought them in for about 2 weeks now. :( I don't have a cool room downstairs for them, just a 2 down house. It's Cookie's first full winter outdoors and before I had Bella I would bring him indoors all winter, mainly cus he loved the company and I hated him being outdoors on his own. I know he is missing his love, kisses and playtime too, the look he gives me (especially earlier today) is breaking my heart:cry: He is 4 now and has always been used to coming indoors and I can see on his little face...he thinks I don't love him anymore. Tis gonna be a mega cold one tonight and I am thinking of just bringing them both in now for the remainder of the winter, and buying another indoor pen so they can have 2 to bob around in. Cookie is bored stiff and missing his love love, I know he is.

I am in a dilema

is it now too cold to bring them in tonight

Hiya:wave:
I wouldnt bring them in because the change in temp is quite drastic as its nice and warm indoors, I know how you feel, you just want to bring them in, but it will be better for them if you dont until its warmer outside x

If you feel so bad you are obviously missing out on the time with them - I would go with your gut feeling and bring them indoors for the rest of the winter :D You know your babies better than anyone and you know if they are missing out - do what your heart tells you :D

thanks hon, I have brought them both in for the night and will be buying another indoor pen tomorrow to double up on the one I have. Hopefully we haven't got much more winter left and I miss them so much. Just brought them in and there is bunny hops galore going on, they are very happy now

Awww I'm so glad :D They must be happy doing all those hops and you must be sitting there with a big smile on your face:D:D

Both buns are now happy and warm. Never seen Cookie do so many bunny hops as soon as he came in. Went out and bought a larger indoor pen for both of em now........what a life of luxury they have, spoilt rotten........but they deserve it and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Roll on Spring lol

xxxxxxx

Back