• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new signature if possible

gill shirlaw

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, i wondered if there was anyone who could kindly help me with a new signature to add my two newist and last bunnies to it. They are now nearly 6 and 7 months old and still happily bonded and have been recently neutered so in next couple of months am hoping to bond them in with either my foursome or my twosome depending on personalities and would love them to be added to my sig which kindly had been done by monkey puzzler before.

I am not very computer literite and would be very grateful for anyone doing this for me.

thanks
gill
:):wave:

i also do graphic design as i am a web designer/game programmer so have a lot of experience and im sure i could give you the sig you want....:)

all i would need is a description of what style you would like and of course pics of those you want in the sig.;)

Back