• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

random rabbit question - do they recognise portion sizes ?

I've just been outside giving my fantastic four some brocolli

Just wondered if, given the choice they would always choose the biggest piece first, or just which ever piece comes to hand (or mouth) first

Mine pick the nearest piece of their favourite from a selection, then run to the other end of the garden with it before anyone can pinch it from them!

Mine pick the nearest piece of their favourite from a selection, then run to the other end of the garden with it before anyone can pinch it from them!

Mine do that only one picks up a piece and runs then the other doesn't realise there is two pieces and legs it after the bun with the food .... it doesn't matter how many times you shout 'there's another piece here' they just get panic-stricken they are missing out :lol::lol::lol:

Mine do that only one picks up a piece and runs then the other doesn't realise there is two pieces and legs it after the bun with the food .... it doesn't matter how many times you shout 'there's another piece here' they just get panic-stricken they are missing out :lol::lol::lol:

Mine are exactly the same, I give them two bowls with the same veg in each bowl but they always chase after the same piece :lol:

Back