• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Buns - Dandelion and Buttercup - Updated Pics post 8!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
My foster buns :) This was last night when i was cleaning their hutch, OH had them in for 10 mins so i didnt have to put them in the snow :oops:

100_0917.jpg

Butterup... you can see Dandelion in the background :lol:

100_0916.jpg

Believe it or not, Dandelion only weighs 1.4kg... the pics make her look so big, but its all fur :? Theyre both real sweeties :love: xXx

Last edited:
awwwwwwwwwwww they are beautiful... are you planning on failed fosterer with these pair :love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol: They were dumped on my doorstep in a cardboard box :( I cant be a failed fosterer again :oops: I will be sad to see them go though, theyre a fave of mine :oops: xXx

hehe @ again :shock:

ah well least you can enjoy them while you have them....how could some one dump them they are just precious :?

hehe @ again :shock:

ah well least you can enjoy them while you have them....how could some one dump them they are just precious :?

:lol: Yeah :oops:

I dont know :( They did seperate the males from females :roll:

I hope they get their forever home soon :love::love: xXx

Dandelion and Buttercup are still here with me :( They seem to get overlooked.

dandelionandbuttercup.jpg

Bothbunswithtreats.jpg

Bothbunsinthetunnellol.jpg

Someone must have room for these 2 gorgeous girls surely? They are very friendly :love: xXx

Back