• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking again for large lady bunny near hampshire

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
berties fed up with the wittlies keep waking him up..ive decided for definate bonding two pairs is the only way this will work out.....its definatley twos company threes a crowd..and bif is trying so hard to be boss but berties got news for her:lol: but shes not nipping him neither is bandit naymore but hes flying at them even when theyre trying to wash him..they dont sleep as much as him..hes a frenchie and they need their sleep esp when theyre almost 4:lol:

willow was another frenchie so she used to kip a lot...also wreck the hosue whilst bertie was still sleeping cos she was bored but he appreciated having osmeone who enjoyed a good snooze as much as him:lol:

he had an unfortunate incident being groomed as usual but suddenly a whole load of fur came out eaving exposed skin..no mites etc i think its still form where he got so ill after losing willow..and maybe its itchy despite sudocrem as the furs growing back in now.......im happy to say his appetite is now almost back to normal and he buried my lounge in poop in 48hrs..hes getting back to his old self:lol: cant belive willlows been gone over three months now and its taken him all this time to get back to where he was before she died:cry:

bessie the black bunny wouldnt fare too well being so far away from the rescue and she needed to be kept an eye on re bonding..thanks for that advice :wave:

the french lop cross lionhead is far to far away even on a bunny run.

the german lop is too far away too..manchester to hampshire:shock::(

oh where oh where have all the big girls gone:(

bertie..sleeping
bertieplayingdead2.jpg

bertie..home comforts....sleeping..oh yes he was..he loves a cuddle on the settee...
actually he had a fever here and was cold..it turned out to be a heamatoma..hed got caught under the radiator...he wasnt used to things in the house:oops: but he still loves to snuggle up like it even now.

sickbertie.jpg

come on..hes willing to share his bit of weetabix with the right woman

waiting4wheatabix.jpg

anybody?

Has Sue not got anyone in over in Southampton? :wave:

I haven't even got anyone suitable here that Bertie could have I'm afraid

What about Cat & Rabbit in Sidlesham? www.crrc.co.uk

hi hun..i cant seem to get hold of sue......ill text her again.....i know shes sooo busy to answer the phone. not last time i asked:(

thanks hun....i was bonding the trio and ive got some lovley pics to txt to you..watch your phone..tee hee..

maybe bertie will have to wait a bit longer for the right woman...or one that will atleast love him for the dirty slob he is:lol: i love him so much..bless him...i dont care how dirty he is anymore..it used to embarress me a bit but now i go hey he nearly died leave him be:love:

watch your phone!:wave:

Back