• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Jim, Annabelle, Buster and Cupcake....U/D SAD NEWS

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
But it's not what you think.

Today a lovely couple had arranged to come and meet Jim and Annabelle. I'm fostering Jim and my friend has been fostering Annabelle. She brought Annabelle over and while we were waiting for the couple to arrive we thought we'd just see what they made of each other (knowing that the couple would like both if they bonded) well, it was lurveeeeee at first sight. The are so happy so far. We have decided to just do the bonding now instead of in a week or so when it was going to happen.

img_2006.jpg

Then during this whirlwind romance, my other lady turned up with her boy Buster who was due to go on a hot date with one of the Wickham 12 baby buns - now called Cupcake. They went straight together and have been sitting munching hay with each other since the get go...

IMG_2008.jpg

Can we please have all your positive thoughts this evening for both of these pairings; let's hope that they continue to feel the same way over the next few days.

Will post more photos soon!

Last edited:
Thats fantastic!! I'll send some lurve :love: vibes but I don't think they need them! Fingers crossed Rosie and Bean get on so well next week!

:love::love::love: vibes xxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh those two REWs are just sooo purrrrrty :love:

Do you spray bunny aphrodisiac around your house or something, maybe they know it's Valentine's day next week :)

Thanks all!

I just hope that I haven't put the mockers on them both working by posting on here.....

Just pleaseeeeeeeeee keep everything crossed for these very deserving buns.

I can't stop smiling about it!

Two Peas in a Pod....

Looks like they belong doesn't it!

IMG_2010.jpg

This is after having to move other buns around this afternoon to find somewhere to bond these guys. The aren't fazed at all!

:love::love::love: It really looks like these buns have found each other... all fingers and paws crossed here.

p.s. I'd forgotten about Annabelles furry mane :lol:

What stunning couples and i just love the last piccie of the two white bunny bottoms!!:love: Fingers crossed for happy husbuns and wives.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im soooooo happy fingers crossed really tight this time it all works out for jim hes had 2 fails already in his short life not his fault either as hes very loving with his partners :love::love:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im soooooo happy fingers crossed really tight this time it all works out for jim hes had 2 fails already in his short life not his fault either as hes very loving with his partners :love::love:

I thought you'd be a happy girl Zoe. Well Jellybean seems just as pleased to have a loving husbun as he does a friend. So, lets just pray that it remains this way. Can't see why it wouldn't.

The couple who are having them are soooo lovely and just love them to bits!

to be fair the first bonding was bad from the start she was a huge girl who teared him apart and he was so scared
the second to be honest was perfect here but at new home it went totaly apart and he was bk within 12 hours
if annabelle is pretty laid back too i cannot see why this shouldnt work im so glad you have found them a perfect home, i luv an miss the lil guy so much but i do want him to be happy too send em to this site id love piccies once there settled

Last edited:
to be fair the first bonding was bad from the start she was a huge girl who teared him apart and he was so scared
the second to be honest was perfect here but at new home it went totaly apart and he was bk within 12 hours
if annabelle is pretty laid back too i cannot see why this shouldnt work im so glad you have found them a perfect home, i luv an miss the lil guy so much but i do want him to be happy too send em to tis site id live piccies once there settled

I'm sure there'll be loads of piccies. The new mummy is so excited. And will certainly be staying in touch! They'll be living in Epsom.

Thats fantastic!! I'll send some lurve :love: vibes but I don't think they need them! Fingers crossed Rosie and Bean get on so well next week!

:love::love::love: vibes xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope the bonding goes well...sounds like real love at first sight!

I have been talking to Bean all week about his new wife bun Rosie. We are currently on a countdown in our house :D Just hope they both get on!
and it is :love: at first sight just like your lot!

I have been talking to Bean all week about his new wife bun Rosie. We are currently on a countdown in our house :D Just hope they both get on!
and it is :love: at first sight just like your lot!

Hehe we are too!!

Those bunnies just look so good together, perfectly matched

Back