• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got our treats from burgess! :)

Mazda

Warren Veteran
regarding this thread

They sent us these today.

DSC00924.jpg

There is two of each 'flavour' :)

Rather chuffed i am! We got a free bag of p@h food, a 5 pound burgess voucher and 6 packets of treats. Its worth complaining if you find plastic in your bag of food! :) xxx

regarding this thread

DSC00924.jpg

Rather chuffed i am! We got a free bag of p@h food, a 5 pound burgess voucher and 6 packets of treats. Its worth complaining if you find plastic in your bag of food! :) xxx

Very nice, My 2 only had the mint once and didnt like them :roll:

that's great.. I had a little complaint about my local pets at home store the other week, and they gave me £20 vouchers...

In answer to your other question...yes, p@h food is actually made by burgess! i think it's exactly the same as excel :)

that's great.. I had a little complaint about my local pets at home store the other week, and they gave me £20 vouchers...

In answer to your other question...yes, p@h food is actually made by burgess! i think it's exactly the same as excel :)

awh cool :) thanks. x

thats good that they gave you vouchers. :) x

Aww lucky pebble :) She'll love them :) Ronnie literally snatches them outa our hands :lol: On the other hand, Lottie and George wont touch them :roll:

It was well worth complaining :) xXx

regarding this thread

DSC00924.jpg

i made a complaint last year and also sent a sample along etc, they never got back to me :(
hope your buns enjoy their treats

Ooooo lucky you!! Gizmo likes the dandelion ones, but he only seems to eat the outside then leave the hay bit in the middle :roll:

Back