• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter Bunny needs a Bunnysitter!!!

Nala's Mummy

Young Bun
Hello,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me!

I am going to France over Easter weekend to visit my new baby nephew & my partner's family would normally take care of my little one when we go away but this time they are also going away for the weekend.

I need to find someone in the London/West London/Surrey area who wouldn't mind looking after my little bun for a few days.

She is a house rabbit and I am struggling to find boarding facilities.

I would take her to the lovely lady who was her foster mummy back at her rescue centre, but she lives a long long way away so just for a weekend that is a bit difficult for us.

So please if anyone knows anyone or anything that might help that would be lovely thank you :D

thank you...

I haven't heard of there before, it looks lovely...but an hour and a half drive away for us. It would be perfect for the future if something like this happens again but for a longer holiday. I'm hoping to find someone a bit closer just for the four days over the weekend.

So London/West London/Surrey area but I was also thinking as we are flying from Stansted Airport near there could be ideal as well.

Lucy from ARC does some bunny boarding, too, but she might be full at Easter already. She has my 5 to look after then. :D She is in Whitton /Twickenham.

I am sure we can find someone to help you. There are several members out near Stansted, too.

hi im in langley near slough im sure we could accomodate an indoor bun for a few days pm me a bit more would need you to bring along vaccs card as wouldnt want unvaccs bun staying here as i have 3 outdoors buns of my own. have a large area for an indoor bun(somtimes i have fosters) so would check with boyf but thats no issue by me? x

I haven't heard of there before, it looks lovely...but an hour and a half drive away for us. It would be perfect for the future if something like this happens again but for a longer holiday. I'm hoping to find someone a bit closer just for the four days over the weekend.

So London/West London/Surrey area but I was also thinking as we are flying from Stansted Airport near there could be ideal as well.

i only live 20 minutes from stanstead so im not too far? I have some space left for easter.

lots of members on here have used me too :)

i have had lots of people come from London to us too :)

tom said its fine if th bunny wants to stay here for the weekend. if you do want to use mine as a stop over let me know! (im just another owner not a boarding facilitys. xx

Back