• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much would you pay??

:wave:. Just after peoples opinion on how much they would pay for this. My o/h made it and thinkin of making some more to sell on.

Image311.jpg

Image310.jpg

Image309.jpg

Bex.

:wave:. Just after peoples opinion on how much they would pay for this. My o/h made it and thinkin of making some more to sell on.

Image311.jpg

Image310.jpg

Image309.jpg

Bex.

Wow that is awsome although I am not sure what it is, is it for a bunny or a small furry! It's really cute and iwould pay around £40 ish!!

If it's a 48" crate I think it is worth more than £50, It looks very professionally done :D

Just a cheap 48" crate and the wood to build a shelf yourself easily costs £50

i dont think the crate is coming with it is it? maybe im wrong :lol: i thought it was just the wooden bit that was for sale xx

:wave: thanks guys, its a 48'' dog crate. Would come with shelves and dog crate and the lino coverings (although we have changed that for carpets) seemed a bit too slippy for the buns unfort.

The dog crate cost us £58, and the wood £30 plus bits and bobs:oops:.

We had the idea whilst looking at them horrible igloo things.
x

Oh i didnt realise you were getting crate too :shock: thats good!! you can get a lot cleaper crates on ebay though :), i got a 48" one for approx £30 :)

It does look a good quality dog crate :) We bought a cheaper one from ebay and were very disappointed with the quality of it so prefer to pay a little more.

TBH I would probably pay £100 for that if I needed any housing. I paid that for a zooplus cage that was no where near as big, but the bunny has special needs which meant a dog crate wasn't suitable

Back