• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Important*- Message for all who Donated Toward the Petshop Five-Please Read

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Katie7 is adopting Liam and Niamh from me and I trust her. She has paid for the neutering of both Buns.

I am just not able to go through with any more rehoming. I have not stopped crying all day at the thought of letting any more of them go :oops: :cry: They came to me at just 2.5 weeks of age having lost their Mum :cry:

My Rabbits are all I love in the entire world. So please will all those who were so kind as to donate towards the vaccinating and neutering of The Petshop Five please PM me details as to how I can reimburse you. Patrick, Enya and Jo will be staying here and you should not be paying for the neutering and vaccinating of my Pets.

I was and still am extremely grateful to all who supported me as I hand reared the babies. I cant let the other three go, I just cant

xx

Oh bless you Jane.... I did wonder if you would be able to give them up. I have to admit I don't think I would be able to either

Giving up any pet is hard, and you will expect to have to grieve, so its understandable you have been so upset over the two who have gone. If you think keeping the other three is right for you and them, then its the right decision. Do what you think is best and that's all you can do.

I think you were brave to rehome the two you did.

Those bunnies are VERY lucky to have been rescued by someone as amazing as you.

Big hugs to you Jane,you make such a special bond when you hand rear them.It must be breaking your heart letting Liam and Niamh go.Im so happy that you are able to keep three of your beloved babies:love::love::love::love:

It's completely understandable you find rehoming them so hard. You've been for them from moreorless the start. The bond you have made with them must be so strong. Right decision me thinks x

Though I wasn't one of the people who donated, I would say that if I had, I would now consider them to have been adopted into the best possible home and would be highly delighted at the outcome, I'm sure that will be the general consensus. It was brave of you to intend to give them up.

I have received a lovely PM from Katie and I just want everyone to know that Liam and Niamh, the two Buns Katie is ADOPTING from me will have a fantastic home and as they will be very local I might get the occassional
invite to share a cuppa and a carrot :)

I have not 'done well' as its those who can Rescue and Rehome that make so much more of a difference to the thousands of Buns out there who need a home. I cant do what for me is impossible, but I have tried.

Ah bless you . I think it is perfectly understandable when you hand rear. Animals put all there trust in us and would seek your approval voice and scent for reassurance. They will be loved and you know what that is what every body wants for buns - to have a good life and be loved. They are very lucky to have found you - it was meant to be x x

I gave you a wee donation, but i definately dont want it back....im happy to have helped the bunsters a little bit.
Im glad your keeping them, means we will get to see loads of update pics.

You are incredibly hard on yourself. You don't have to counteract a positive with a negative, or do down the work you do. You do a lot more than you give yourself credit for.

I have received a lovely PM from Katie and I just want everyone to know that Liam and Niamh, the two Buns Katie is ADOPTING from me will have a fantastic home and as they will be very local I might get the occassional
invite to share a cuppa and a carrot :)

I have not 'done well' as its those who can Rescue and Rehome that make so much more of a difference to the thousands of Buns out there who need a home. I cant do what for me is impossible, but I have tried.

It takes all sorts to make the world go round but Im afraid Im like you It has broken my heart to rehome a pet.Rescuers are amazing people who do a very hard job and my heart goes out to them for they are all truly amazing:love::love::love::love:

Though I wasn't one of the people who donated, I would say that if I had, I would now consider them to have been adopted into the best possible home and would be highly delighted at the outcome, I'm sure that will be the general consensus. It was brave of you to intend to give them up.

Absolutely agree! They have now got the best forever bunny mummy they could wish for :D :D:D

Back