• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easter egg hunt -Solihull

ecudc

Warren Veteran
easteregghunt.jpg

Hi All,

We'd love to see you at our Easter egg hunt. If you don't have any little ones come along anyway to talk to the team, meet the Easter Bunny, have a go on the tombola & buy Fat Fluff items or bunny treats. We will also be having a tea tent. This is an event open to all of Solihull & the surrounding area so the more volunteers we have the better, any donation of time large or small would be helpful either to set up stands or take them down or to help with the tea tent, registering children, giving out prizes and so on. We'll be setting the stands up from about 9:30 & taking them down again after 4:00. The main activity around the hunt is expected to be 1:00 - 3:00pm. Any donations of easter eggs, tombola prizes etc are also very welcome. If you'd like to volunteer, please could you either reply here or e-mail abi@fatfluffs.com

Last edited:
thanks Shel, do you want to pm me your e-mail address so as we get further along I can keep you informed.

you may have to be the easter bunny :)

I might be able to find you a volunteer for that - Monty's new Dad Dan was very keen to dress up as a rabbit!! Perhaps after the trustees meeting we can send e-mail to the mailing list - ok? x

I might be able to find you a volunteer for that - Monty's new Dad Dan was very keen to dress up as a rabbit!! Perhaps after the trustees meeting we can send e-mail to the mailing list - ok? x

I was going to suggest that.......better to be awash with people than too few :) Hi monty's new mum :wave::wave:

Shel, of course the Easter rabbit is real however as we're doing this on Easter monday he's going to be completely knackered after delivering all those eggs. We're going to be using an easter bunny impersonator instead!

bumping this one up. Not too long to go now. Chloe is already "looking after" a sizable clutch of eggs & hopefully not too many will mysteriously vanish before the big day :lol::lol:

bumping this one up as it is this sunday......I have more easter eggs than I have ever seen in my life sitting in the diningroom waiting to be hunted!

yes a little far.....although you could also combine it with a ginger napping session :lol::lol:

I think the weather is going to be good......I am a little sunburnt today!

Back