• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please...Bambi not eating after spay

racheljessica

Alpha Buck
Bambi got spayed yesterday and the vets have kept her in over night to make sure she is pooing etc properly. They said to ring this morning to see how she is doing and hopefully take her home. When I rang they said she isn't eating yet and they need to force feed her. They are waiting for her to poo as she hasn't done yet. I need to phone the vets up again this afternoon to see if she has made any progress. I hope she will be ok and we can bring her home soon.

Thanks for the vibes. I just got a call from the vets saying that she is pooing now so I can come and take her home :)

Thanks everyone. She seems absolutely fine now. She's eating by herself and she has had a little bit to drink. She's not eating as much as normal yet but she is doing well. She seems happy in herself too and is quite lively. She seems to be having a much faster recovery compared to when she had her abcess removed. She doesn't seem to be bothered by her wound either. I haven't seen her licking at it or anything. :D:D:D

Back