• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emg arrival for RACR

Hopper

Mama Doe
Well had a phone call asking me to take in a bunny, apperently found in the garden abandoned. They brought him in but there 3 giant rabbits are house rabbits and they didnt have cage, plus had 2 dogs. They borrowed a friends internet and surfed the net and found me, called and asked if i could take him now as they dont have cage and 3 giant buns etc.. 20 mins later they brought him up.

He is alovely boy, lets you hold him easy, good condition. havent a clue waht age, couldnt find any testicles so either young which i dont tink he is or possibly nuetered? or im missing them lol.

Named Biggles by me.

biggles1.jpg

biggles2.jpg

biggles3.jpg

He is happily tucking into some hay at the moment.

He is very lucky we have a space bless him, rescue is at full capacity now for funds and space.

Ive got 10 cats and kittens coming in next week who are severley ill, plus another dog.

He will be off to see vet monday morning for health check assesment, unless i can squeeze him in, in the morning. Then booked in for nueter and jabs asap once in foster home :)

Well he is a she as faye (cottonmather) pointed out to me thismorning on her way taking Bungle to his new home and collecting rescue forms. Explains the no tezzies lol. I think i would put her at around the 5 month mark?

I think ive also had a permanant home offer on transport request on RHU, just waiting to hear back and claryfy before we make arrangements.

Back