• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help with bonding in sheffield

jesska

Alpha Buck
hiya guys, in my spare time i work for RSPCA foster for rabbits, and i have recently rehomed a rabbit to sheffield the agreement was that she got the single female from us to bonded with her male rabbit an was going to bond them herself unfortuality she is struggling with bonding and has rang up for some help. i dont think she would mind paying for someone local to bond them for her as she keep parting them and then re introducing them.
Alfie- neutured both vacs
custard- neutured both vacs
i dont think they will be hard to bond as iv seen both rabbit they seem quiet chilled out rabbits just maybe needs abit more encouraging.

so what im saying is there anyone in sheffield there to help her out, she does not mind paying somone for the bonding???

regardes

jessica

It might be worthwhile asking Bunnynadhouse if anyone from BARC has the time to do it for a donation to their rabbit rescue perhaps

I can also bond, if you ask the vets who work for you as Volunteers from peak vets Steve, Greg and Nigel they will tell you how i have bonded bunnies in the past. i have just bonded a group of 4 ( 3 girls and a Boy bun)

ohh ill give you a message thanks :wave:
i dont want to put presure oh rabbit rescue im sure they have enough stuff they need to do without me adding to it.

feel free to hun , I would be happy to help for no charge. click on my sig , it will give you details of how to contact me.

aww im sure she will give you something for doing it, its only fair anyways iv sent you a message :wave:

I would have offered to do it on BARCs behalf for a donation to them but I'm afraid with Mack being so poorly I havn't the spare time or energy at the moment....sorry. :(

Back