• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Elwood is having a "grate" time

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Do you think Elwood is trying to tell me he is a bit chilly?? :lol:

One thing is for sure, he isn't very white anymore :lol::love::lol:

HPIM1551.jpg

HPIM1552.jpg

HPIM1553.jpg

My bunny loves to dig in our coal fire and he disappeared up the chimney the other day! He is now completly black instead of his lovely strawberry blonde colour!

:love: Elwood, you are a cutie :love:

Hugo loves lying on the fireplace too - luckily ours isn't a real fire so he doesn't get all sooty :lol:

Elwood you are my Noah's long lost twin bunny :shock::shock::shock: You are so handsome young man, even when you're dirty ;):lol::lol::lol::love::love:

How's his buddy Eddie doing? I bet the ash wouldn't notice on him :lol:

Eddie was in his usual evening place, flat out in the middle of the sofa :love::love: He likes his home comforts. And he is doing really well at the moment. Still a bit snuffly with his breathing and some sneezing but no nasal discharge and haven't had to bathe his eyes or put cream in for a week :D:D

Eddie was in his usual evening place, flat out in the middle of the sofa :love::love: He likes his home comforts. And he is doing really well at the moment. Still a bit snuffly with his breathing and some sneezing but no nasal discharge and haven't had to bathe his eyes or put cream in for a week :D:D

Aw that's great, I'd love to see a pic of him :love:

Back