• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the rabbit...think there may even be a reward for the first person to find him

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
100_0665.jpg

Ozzy IS in this picture. I can give the first 3 people to circle him and send me a copy of the edited picture a free signature picture or something hehe :D :D

Mainly for funsies but PM me ur guesses :D :D

100_0665.jpg

Ozzy IS in this picture. I can give the first 3 people to circle him and send me a copy of the edited picture a free signature picture or something hehe :D :D

Mainly for funsies but PM me ur guesses :D :D

im sure i can see him!! howdo i edit pictures? lol

I can't see him. :(

I have stared at the pic for so long that my eyes are starting to play tricks and I can now see him in 3 different places. :lol:

I can't see him. :(

I have stared at the pic for so long that my eyes are starting to play tricks and I can now see him in 3 different places. :lol:

Glad i'm not the only one who can't see him, i've gone cross eyed trying to find him. Going to give up now and try again later!! :oops:

Back