• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so glad that

Parsnip=]

New Kit
my baby rabbits have an indoor rabbit mum. im sure they wouldnt have survived in this weather!! they are 20 days old now :)
IMGP1136.jpg

the 3 biggest ones at 2 weeks old

no :( but i have got some buyers that i can trust them with so its all good :) i would love to keep on tho! still unsure of how much to sell them for though im thinking 15 the parents are a lionhead lop and a lionhead. any ideas ?

no :( but i have got some buyers that i can trust them with so its all good :) i would love to keep on tho! still unsure of how much to sell them for though im thinking 15 the parents are a lionhead lop and a lionhead. any ideas ?

I have no idea :? Do you breed to sell?? Or was it an accidental litter?

Id make sure theyre going to good homes though :? Do a homecheck etc. xXx

i have never bred before apart from once with my other doe but they died. it was accidental. yeah they are all good homes i know all the people that are buying them :)

why do you want money for them, if it was an accidental littler:? and you have good homes lined up then surely you wouldnt make a profit from it:roll:

Back