• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HETTY!! (*Spider*)

Ooh how exciting have you been dancing round singing....

They're coming home
They're coming home
They're coming
Bunnies are coming home

:lol::lol:

I was supposed to be practicing the Beyoncé dance round my friends house tonight to perform at my best mates party on Satruday night but i cancelled it as... umm... i wanted to be up early to get ready for bunnies :oops:
I can't wait, i've missed them so much!

I was supposed to be practicing the Beyoncé dance round my friends house tonight to perform at my best mates party on Satruday night but i cancelled it as... umm... i wanted to be up early to get ready for bunnies :oops:
I can't wait, i've missed them so much!

Aww!!

Any idea when you are coming here? I have vets first thing, so if you get here before you could tag along :p

And there are new buns ;)

Aww!!

Any idea when you are coming here? I have vets first thing, so if you get here before you could tag along :p

And there are new buns ;)

Ut oh :?
Remember those bunny blinkers ;)
I was ask my dad and then tell you on here or text you :D
Do you know if your farmshop has any A&P :?
Could you do me a favour and see if Gho/Toff will have a nibble of it.. don't want to buy a 20kg bag and them turn their noses up at it!

Ut oh :?
Remember those bunny blinkers ;)
I was ask my dad and then tell you on here or text you :D
Do you know if your farmshop has any A&P :?
Could you do me a favour and see if Gho/Toff will have a nibble of it.. don't want to buy a 20kg bag and them turn their noses up at it!

My farmshop does but you have to order it in a week in advance :)
Ill try them tonight and consult you on taste test results :D

Back