• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Pippa!

Ozzy&Marley

Young Bun
Here is my gorgeous Pippa :) We have only had her a week as we adopted her from someone who was giving her away. She is around a year old. Took her to the vets last night as she has a poorly eye. He says it is conjunctivitus and has given us some drops so hopefully things will improve.

I opened her hutch door and inside i found a relaxed bun bun!
HPIM0911.jpg

After i had disturbed her she got up but then blinked when the camera went off!
HPIM0912.jpg

And her home (which will be outside but we have kept her inside to bond with her)
HPIM0913.jpg

:)

Aww... bless her. She's really cute. My bun always blinks as I take a pic too!

I'm glad she's indoors with you! I bet you'll end up wanting to keep her indoors! x

Aww... bless her. She's really cute. My bun always blinks as I take a pic too!

I'm glad she's indoors with you! I bet you'll end up wanting to keep her indoors! x

I do want to keep her indoors but there is no space left for a cage for her (she is in the middle of the kitchen at the moment!) It is lovely having her inside, i leave her door open and she hops into the living room to say hello i might have to move into the garden with her lol:lol:

She is loverly!!:love::love:

You could always get her a crate for indoors;)

If you moved her outdoors, would you be getting her a larger hutch??

Jack x

Back