• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing like getting comfortable

chrispatch

New Kit
closeuppig009.jpg

Hi, I'm new to this, hope it posts ok. Our Guinea loves to spend the day with our 2 giants, they don't seem to mind her sitting on them. She has a run beside theirs and a little doorway to get in and she idolises them. Can someone tell me if they are continental giants or some other breed. They are about 10 months old. The buns do roam the garden 2 or 3 hours every day and chew every bit of wood available.

Aahh they look so chilled:)

Have you thought of neutering your piggy and getting some piggy friends? They are much happier in groups

Sorry but that pic of the piggie sitting on top of the bunny made me giggle! They all look perfectly happy to me!!!:love::love:

more pics

piggy2.jpg

alrightifyouarenotunderneath.jpg

She doesn't care who it is she sits on, or where, but the neck is the favourite place, much warmer, but the damn great ears keep getting in the way, but they don't seem to mind her moving them about.

Aahh they look so chilled:)

Have you thought of neutering your piggy and getting some piggy friends? They are much happier in groups
Hi Lilbun, we did try a friend when she was young but she didn't seem to like the idea so we didn't bother anymore.

Aww!

Do you jeep bunnies and Piggies together?

Hi Jack-Bun, no,only during days when we are at home. Piggy has her own seperate house at night. It started when I fenced of a small lawn to let the grass grow back and I put piggy inside for a while. The rabbits kept getting over the fence and piggy kept following and sitting with them in a form of hero worship, so I then made this run with the opening only she could get through ,into their living area, and they didn't mind.If anything she bullies them, she will soon take a carrot top or anything from their mouths and they very often wash her.

Back