• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have a Crazy Rabbit...

Mine has learnt that if he pulls the carpet up near my bedroom door, it pulls the door open and he can escape!

That's where Wispa was doing it, every time I go and see what he is doing he would look up at me with such an innocent face :love:

That's where Wispa was doing it, every time I go and see what he is doing he would look up at me with such an innocent face :love:

:lol::lol::lol: awwwwwwwwwwwww :love:
Gotta love them, even if they are gits :lol:

Lucy is doing this - she has dug every corner of my carpet up in my bedroom - going to find her something else to dig in!:no:

I have a wall-to-wall carpet in my bedroom... its scruffy some places because Sasuke has been digging in it:roll: And occasionally biting it.

My friend's cat kept scratching the carpet so she bought him his very own square of carpet, might be worth doing?

Ogs loves biting the carpet and then pulling it- but he does it whilst lying down and he looks so cute when he does it :love:

Oh, do be careful that it's just tugging though, as I don't think him eating the carpet fibres will be too good for his tum!

Back