• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new man in our lives...... Joe!

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
After visiting Alice and her rabbits (after hearing about the Gloucestershire 61) we knew it wouldn't take long for us to fall for another bun! My friends rabbit, Elsa, had recently been speyed and was recovering well so it seemed irrisistable to get her a boyfriend!

So we went up to help Alice again and while cleaning (and cuddling and playing....) with all the rabbits, a gorgeous little neutured chap melted her heart. Agreeing to come back monday, we actually came 3 days earlier as she couldn't wait any longer, and after some great fun bonding with Alice and the buns the guy somehow ended up in the car ride home... typical! hehe :lol::roll::lol:

So here are some pictures from his first night or two (she has taken nearly 100 photo's of the pair so far so these are some highlights from the start lol)

The New Guy
100_0568.jpg

Here's the new guy, Joe

Joe Cool
100_0603.jpg

Joe chillin under the stairs in their temporary pad ;)

Great Service
100_0587.jpg

Elsa got the bossy chap whipped into shape quickly as he rubs her neck while she snoozes! :D :D (why arn't all guys this good?! hehe)

The pair don't half run around and binky alot and there now back in the living room with my two there having way too much fun hehe. Joe still hasn't learnt how to jump on the sofa's so he seems suprised when Elsa "vanishes" and reappears somewhere different lol.

Regarding meeting my two, they did initially set my two off with a bit of chasing but all died down quickly. Ozzy and Joe spent a couple days bunny punching through bars but today they all seem content (my pair managed to get through an NIC cage setup around Joe and Elsa's cage and must have been stuck their for about an 1hr, so i think the tiny space forced the 4 of them to accept each other haha as all four of them were flopped out when i came in... :D :D good buns!)

Oh he's such a poppet :love: It looks as if the bonding is going well, he looks very happy to be serving his new friend :D

Yep he has fitted in great, he is the friendliest bun in the house now and now i understand nose rubs... he adores them! haha he is now the fav bun in the house coz of his mega friendliness :D

So, SO pleased that the gorgeous Elsa (who I completely fell in love with when I made a keyring of her!) has found a husbun. And what a HANDSOME chap he is too :love: x

Hi Sam and Sarah!

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this thread!

It is such a pleasure to see Joe living a wonderful life. And to think he lived in a 6 inch by 18 inch hutch on a balcony for the first two years of his life! Look at the little chap now, it is a miracle for him.

I am delighted he has fallen on his little paws and he gives you all such pleasure (and the gorgeous Elsa too of course).

Mission accomplished for this little chap.

Alice x

Back