• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not a match made in heaven :(

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
:cry:

Poor little Gizmo thought that Sebastian loved her but he's turned :cry:

As soon as any other bun gets anywhere near he goes mad and attacks her.

I couldn't let him any more so i took her away.

He still goes mad on his own but no one to attack. I think he's destined to be alone.

But poor Gizmo, I tried her with Brian, he's a soft dopey mini lop but she was scared of him and he thought it was fun to chase and i couldn't deal with it all over again.

I think her only chance of friendship it with a baby bun so she is older and bigger.

:cry:

As soon as any other bun gets anywhere near he goes mad and attacks her.

I have a couple of rabbits that do the same thing, but they're fine (and very happy) with their partner the rest of the time. I just make sure that none of the other rabbits can get near them.

Is there no way you could do the same?? It seems a shame to split them up.

Unfortunately the way the garden is that's not possible. In fact she's been much happier since he's gone! She's very friendly towards people. I'm trying to help her be confident by letting her run in the garden (she loves! but not in the snow!! :shock:) and then she can choose to go up to the buns in their runs rather than have them choose. :p

Oh No :( Bless Gizmo :( Sebastian looks so sweet and innocent :lol: You'd never think he was like that :shock:

Could you not try her with the other Nethie you have?? Jackie? :lol: xXx

I have three pairs like that!
They're fine in their pairs so long as they don't see the other rabbits - its a pain in the bum but workable.

Oh No :( Bless Gizmo :( Sebastian looks so sweet and innocent :lol: You'd never think he was like that :shock:

Could you not try her with the other Nethie you have?? Jackie? :lol: xXx

Jackie is slightly evil, She growled at Gizzy, she's gone to a friend of mine to see if her buns like her and she's obsessed about nethies so i doubt she'll come back!!!!

Giz is so sweet, she is getting more and more confident now no one to shove her about! she came up and took her carrot and greens from me then tried to undo my laces!! :lol:

I think she needs a very quiet friend whois not going to boss her about.

I think her biggest prob with these boys is she would under no circumstnaces let them hump her. Not once, they just got more and more agressive about it. :roll: (MEN!!!)

Poor gizzy :(

I have three pairs like that!
They're fine in their pairs so long as they don't see the other rabbits - its a pain in the bum but workable.

See I'm so used to my 2 groups of 3, i can let one of the groups out and they can go sniffing about the other 3's run and no problems.

Sebastian once tryed to attack a guinea pig (I will quickly add this very naughty guinea pig called William had lept from his hutch which he likes to do and was running about the garden which he also like to do and in fact won the 'fight', it was not a fight just a 'skit'!!!!) I would not trust Sebastian with another creature, i fear for the cat that visits the garden, he's scared of Henry let alone Sebastian!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh bunnies what to do!

So... you have a spare hutch then ;) :lol: Is Gizzy still inside, or is she in Jackies hutch? Gosh is confusing! :lol:

We have some babies in at the moment, see link in siggy... i think i saw babies on Fat fluffs aswell though. You did so well with the bonding aswell :( Naughty Sebastian xXx

EDT: edited to ass theres a beautiful baby boy called Suki on the rspca site :D :love: Id have him if i had room! :shock::oops: xXx

So... you have a spare hutch then ;) :lol: Is Gizzy still inside, or is she in Jackies hutch? Gosh is confusing! :lol:

We have some babies in at the moment, see link in siggy... i think i saw babies on Fat fluffs aswell though. You did so well with the bonding aswell :( Naughty Sebastian xXx

Yes Gizzy is in Sebastian's hutch and Seb is in Jack's hutch which means they both have plenty of room.

OOO what babies are there :D

We do have babies in at the rspca... but ive seen them and theyre not small :lol: Theyre a medium breed :) Theyre very pretty though :love:

Just looked on Fat Fluffs... and they have this little boy who sounds ideal?

http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/135/

I know you have a thing for Nethies :lol: xXx

We do have babies in at the rspca... but ive seen them and theyre not small :lol: Theyre a medium breed :) Theyre very pretty though :love:

Just looked on Fat Fluffs... and they have this little boy who sounds ideal?

http://www.fatfluffs.com/rabbit/135/

I know you have a thing for Nethies :lol: xXx

Oh he's just gorgeous!!!! I'd love one with a broken colour like that!!

I want him :oops:

**wonders if Gizzy would like him**

I think Smartie would make an ideal mate for Gizmo :D and I think Bessie should be introduced to Sebastian - she can sit on him if he misbehaves himself!! :lol:

I think Smartie would make an ideal mate for Gizmo :D and I think Bessie should be introduced to Sebastian - she can sit on him if he misbehaves himself!! :lol:

Sounds like a plan to me! Where abouts is Smartie, i'd be happy to give him a home.

How big is Bessie? :lol:

Back