• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Batbunny and Firefly... now two years old!

Zara

Mama Doe
they're getting on great, Firefy gave Batbunny a few humps last week and it seems to have sorted their dominant/submissive relationship out (BDSM gay bunnies, eh? :roll:)

Here's Firefly asking me for a nose rub:

noserubnaoplx001.jpg

and Batbunny being dastardly :lol: I still don't know why he looks so different from his brother, even thoguh he was a runt:

noserubnaoplx008.jpg

noserubnaoplx013-1.jpg

noserubnaoplx012-1.jpg

noserubnaoplx014.jpg

(When Firefly realised that I was too busy taking photos of him then to give him a good groom he went and forced Batbunny to do it. It always looks funny, he forces himsef under Batbunny until Bats is nearly stood on his head)

noserubnaoplx020.jpg

noserubnaoplx022.jpg

and Batbunny got affectionate.

noserubnaoplx021.jpg

I still can't figure out why Batbunny is so.... different from his brother. He was the runt of the litter but even his face is shaped differently, his nose is small like a lionhead's, his head is black but the rst of his body is fluffy with grey speckles 0_0; the vet told me the reason his ears fell down (he only became a lop when he grew into adulthood) was because the muscles wer'nt strong enough (his good ear had outgrown him) and the other ear got deformed in the uterus, but tht doesn't explain his gorgeous blue eyes or mad fur.

The rest of the litter looked like Firefly (I think his mum was a rex and their dad was a giant rabbit) but he doesn't even seem to be the same breed o_o

I love him though ^^

Back