• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lethargic buns

caismeister

Alpha Buck
My pair of buns have seemed a bit lethargic today. They are eating and pooping fine but just seem a little quieter than usual. When i was cleaning out their playhouse they are usually both under my feet but today they just stayed outside and then came in occasionally. Can't put my finger on it but just don't seem themselves.

I'd just keep an eye on them, obviously you're looking out for tell tale signs (i.e pooing and weeing and eating) but if it carried on, i'd perhaps pop them to the vets. It may just be the weather though as the temperature is fluctuating so much. hope they perk up soon
xx

I'd just keep an eye on them, obviously you're looking out for tell tale signs (i.e pooing and weeing and eating) but if it carried on, i'd perhaps pop them to the vets. It may just be the weather though as the temperature is fluctuating so much. hope they perk up soon
xx

It does seem like they are down so could be the weather but if they are like this tomorrow will def get them checked at the vets.

Back