• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit for sale on eBay in Barnsley, U/D bought her!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I've found a listing on ebay of rabbit and hutch for sale:

no pictures, but this is the text:

"here i have a rabbit hutch with free rabbit she is a french lop i think shes called bought from garden centre so she is a nice breed of rabbit comes with hutch bowl water bottle ect. lovely rabbit never bitten and is nice to handle

pick up only due to size please i can do pics if intrest or protential buyers are welcome to come and look first."

THE BUNNY IS ON A BUY-IT-NOW FOR £25 INCLUDING ALL EQUIPMENT :cry::cry::cry:

Forum rules forbid the link being put on but can anyone help, please pm me for details, I'm worried as to where she might end up :cry::cry:

Last edited:
Poor thing, a french lop in a hutch :shock: I bet its tiny as well. Even better its buy it now or best offer, its not a friggin toy :evil: :cry: :cry: I hope someone can help. XxX

Poor thing, a french lop in a hutch :shock: I bet its tiny as well. Even better its buy it now or best offer, its not a friggin toy :evil: :cry: :cry: I hope someone can help. XxX

I desperately hope so. I just can't believe it. They says it's good temperament too and they are willing to just auction her :censored: - I'm praying we can do an RU rescue job for her :cry:

:cry: id of taken her but im miles away :( I really hope someone on here can help. There was one on their 2 days ago, i contacted them advising them to come on here and they messaged back saying they needed rabbit gone asap as their food had run out for it :shock::cry: Its so sad.

xXx

I've found a listing on ebay of rabbit and hutch for sale:

no pictures, but this is the text:

"here i have a rabbit hutch with free rabbit she is a french lop i think shes called bought from garden centre so she is a nice breed of rabbit comes with hutch bowl water bottle ect. lovely rabbit never bitten and is nice to handle

pick up only due to size please i can do pics if intrest or protential buyers are welcome to come and look first."

THE BUNNY IS ON A BUY-IT-NOW FOR £25 INCLUDING ALL EQUIPMENT :cry::cry::cry:

Forum rules forbid the link being put on but can anyone help, please pm me for details, I'm worried as to where she might end up :cry::cry:

your not allowed to sell live animals on ebay so i would report it its easy to do they wont know who it is

your not allowed to sell live animals on ebay so i would report it its easy to do they wont know who it is

I know it would stop it being sold on eBay but they still have a rabbit they don't want so what will happen to the rabbit?

If they can't sell it they may just turn it loose.... who knows :cry:

I can pick up/deliver. No space big enough for a Frenchie though. Unless it's a dwarf like most "frenchies"

Reporting it wont solve the problem of the unwanted bunny though.

Im about an hours drive from there and have a spare 4ft hutch that I know isnt ideal but if nothing else could be done I would be willing to help. I couldnt keep the bunny long term but it could stay a week or so with me untill a rescue place is available or a home is found.

I can pick up/deliver. No space big enough for a Frenchie though. Unless it's a dwarf like most "frenchies"

I've got hutch space, I could do a private foster (rehome her through RR) but the weather being as it is I don't know how easy it would be to get her here.

Could you email the seller quick as if the item has been reported it wont be on there long and you might lose contact with the seller/bunny.

If you have hutch space could a bunny run be organised?

I have emailed the seller and asked her if she would consider rehoming the rabbit and selling the hutch.

Reporting it wont solve the problem of the unwanted bunny though.

Im about an hours drive from there and have a spare 4ft hutch that I know isnt ideal but if nothing else could be done I would be willing to help. I couldnt keep the bunny long term but it could stay a week or so with me untill a rescue place is available or a home is found.

I have 4ft hutches - but that'd be way way 2 small if it really is a giant

My spare hutch is a 6ft happy hutch with 6 x 4 run, but it's just getting her here, not perfect for a giant but adequate for temporary.

I'd buy her now if I was SURE we could get something organised.

Seller says that the rabbit was bought 5 months ago so probably less than a year old and is a 'blondy colour'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back