• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Regrets.................

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....................I've had a few.............

This is where I would be living now if me and the Ex had not split-up.
The Buns would have so much more room............

Today_in_Llanmaes_2.jpg

Today_in_Llanmaes1.jpg

hey-ho..................

That house is stunning:love: Dont regret not living there anymore though hun. You arnt there for a reason and your rabbits are happy with you at your house. :D

It's only bricks and mortar though Jane.

It's the love inside the house that makes it special (cheeseeee:lol:)

a house can be lovelry but it doesnt always make it a home! you have a house full of bunnys whom you care milllions for and they love you back that makes it a home..... so dont worry things happen for a reason

a house can be lovelry but it doesnt always make it a home! you have a house full of bunnys whom you care milllions for and they love you back that makes it a home..... so dont worry things happen for a reason

Absolutely, my best friend says things always happen for a reason. Who's to say you would have been happy though Jane living there?

You know what I say in situations like this -

poo bum willy
life sucks!

It does suck and that house is lovely but home is where the heart is not where the big field is!

Life sucks and then life stops sucking for awhile at least, one day life will suck less than it does today, I promise

Big hugs

Emma

Back