• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Photos of all my bunnies. Very piccy heavy.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Sorrell and Ziggy say hello for the first time, I hoping these 2 will bond, but I do slow bonding, so they will be next door to each other for the next wee while.
DSC00159.jpg

The fluffies, Jessica (grey) and Snowy (white) look terrible as they are moulting. Jess showing off her good side.
DSC00163.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

Nosy bunnies, Oddeye and Treacle,
DSC00165.jpg

Shy bunnies, Thumper and Molly,
DSC00169.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

Cute bunny, Milly,
DSC00172.jpg

Grumpy bunny, Xena,
DSC00174.jpg

and Cuddly bunny, Runt,
DSC00166.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, lovely :D
Xena looks like she's about to pounce in that second photo :shock::lol: - she sounds like my bunny Lulu, who is solitary cos she's so aggressive with other buns :roll:

Xena was found, dumped in a play park, the vets called us and we took her. We are hoping she and Runt will bond, We tend to slow bond so they are living beside each other at the moment. I have a week off in March, so I hope to do the final introductions then.
At the moment we have 2 single males- Ziggy and Runt and 3 single females- Sorrell(who'svery nervous), Xena and poor Milly who was left widowed after Smokey died. I want to try Runt and Xena together (sorrell and Runt didn't work) and Ziggy and Sorrell. Out of all of them I think Runt and Milly will be the 2 easiest to bond with somebody, but I don't want to giv up on the others.. I am trying to see if I can get the difficult ones bonded before I move onto the easy options- Runt and Milly.

Sorry, that's about the best photo I've got of him. Its very hard to take piccies of a black bunny who doesn't like you. Usually when he sees us he either runs and hides or turns his back. Today he was more interested in Sorrell than avoiding us. At least today when I did catch him he didn't struggle or scream, so things are improving with him.:D

Back