• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what carrier do you use? also questions for taking trios/quads

ive got to take diego and dora back to the vets next week, ive always used a cat carrier but its harder to get them in and out.
are there any good top opening carriers?

what do people use to take a trio/quad of buns to the vets? is it very heavy to move them all?
Im still unsure on whether to introduce another one or two to my pair (i really really want a lop bunny :oops: ) and im trying to figure out the logistics of getting them to the vets and back... do you take them all if one is feeling poorly?

I only have two at the moment but I take them in a large cat carrier which has a top opening as well as the front 'door' and it works well :)

We have a quintet of bunnies that fit in one carrier - it's an Atlas 40. They are 2 medium, 2 small and 1 mini-rex! It's not light but I can just about manage it myself. You can get wheels for the Atlas 40 tho :) x

Last edited:
i can put all mine in a puppy crete but it does get heavy. If one is ill, i only take one to the vet. I could also do with something that will hold 4 buns in but isnt too heavy, if u find something, let me know. :wave:

I have a really big Ferplast Atlas(40, I think...I'll check later) which I used for Milly and she had loads of room in it. The side clips are really easy to use flip up release things which lock, so the top comes off very easily, but the door is so big that it's easy to get the buns out..loads of arm and elbow room.:)

We have a quintet of bunnies that fit in one carrier - it's an Atlas 40. They are 2 medium, 2 small and 1 mini-rex! It's not light but I can just about manage it myself. You can get wheels for the Atlas 40 tho :) x
:wave:SNAP!! Hadn't noticed your post!!:lol:

Back