• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rusty in the snow

Shel

Warren Scout
I know we all have pic of our bunnies in the snow, but i couldn't help myself since i have a snow day at work. So I have spent the morning in the garden with my buns
DSC00521.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Laura wasn't so sure :?
DSC00528.jpg

AWWW!!!! my heart melted when i saw the pic! i'm having such a bad day at work!

Home Check tomorrow at 7:love::love::love:

Aww - Stacey - the second pic will make a fab magnet or keyring :)

Gorgeous pics Shel :) I'm charging camera battery and then off to snap Georgio & Georgina and Sienna & Dudley. Would love to see house buns in the snow ... not that I'm going to, of course! x

it would wouldn't it

I would love some keyrings! one of rusty and one of buster! if i uploaded one off buster - could i have one of each?

xx

awwwwh shes just gorgeous!!

buster will adore her i know it!

stacey tomorrow will be fine...i'll be holding your hand ;) :lol:

makes me want more :shock:

it would wouldn't it

I would love some keyrings! one of rusty and one of buster! if i uploaded one off buster - could i have one of each?

xx

Sure! You can have whatever you like! ... tho if you want to hang-fire for a few days until you have a bunny couple, that's cool! There's no rush - ongoing offer. Branching out to mousemats and coasters too :)

Aww - Stacey - the second pic will make a fab magnet or keyring :)

Gorgeous pics Shel :) I'm charging camera battery and then off to snap Georgio & Georgina and Sienna & Dudley. Would love to see house buns in the snow ... not that I'm going to, of course! x
She does have the most amazing eye lashes - I think they show up well in pic 2:D
OOoohhh I would love to see some of Georgio and Georgina - i love those buns:love:

She does have the most amazing eye lashes - I think they show up well in pic 2:D
OOoohhh I would love to see some of Georgio and Georgina - i love those buns:love:

Okie dokie - off I go with my camera ... look out for a "G & G in the snow" thread later! :D On days like this, don't you just LOVE being a teacher?! x

Okie dokie - off I go with my camera ... look out for a "G & G in the snow" thread later! :D On days like this, don't you just LOVE being a teacher?! x

Yep! Its the best job in the world on snow days and throughout July and August! The rest of the time is damn hard work!

Back