• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish us luck!/Update :)

*Bex*

Mama Doe
Me and Flopsy are going to look at some bunnies tonight. After losing Rory the other day i can tell she is lonely, she looks so lost :(
I don't want to feel or look like im trying to replace Rory because i aren't but i just want to do whats right for flops.
Fingers crossed we will find someone she likes :)

Last edited:
:cry: Im so sorry that you,ve lost Rory, Wishing you buckets of luck with finding a husbun, love to you both Debxxx

I hope it goes well and Flopsy finds somebody worthy of her love. :love::love:

I can imagine how hard it must be for you; nobody would think that you're trying to replace Rory but sometimes we have to do things for the best interests of the bunny who is left behind. Hopefully the new bunny will bring you some comfort and give you something positive to focus on too. xx

SO sorry about Rory. :( *hugs*

Lots of vibes for you and Flopsy. I hope she finds someone she likes. :love:

:D She hit it off with a gorgeous little boy :D
They are currently in the indoor pen in my room for the next couple of days so i can keep an eye on them. All seems to be going ok so far apart from a little bit of chasing :)

Back