• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has any bun done a binky and knocked themselves out?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
My 2 are mega hyper this morning it's binky city! Dudley keeps smashing into things Im terrified he's gonna hurt himself! What do I do if he knocks himself out? Can bunnies swallow their tongue? Is there such thing as a bunny recovery position? ... oh thank god he's happy flopped phew!

Can bunnies swallow their tongue? I guess anything is possible but unlikely

Is there such thing as a bunny recovery position? Well you usually use that to stop people choking on their own vomit & bunnies can't vomit so probably no.

I've never heared of anyones bunny knocking themselves out by binkiying but I guess there could always be a first time. If it happened then I'd be straight to the vet.

Fudge binkies in all directions, the only one out of all my buns (her mum, dad and brothers :roll: )
She cant binky in a straight line and hits walls, boxes, her cage, shoes anything in her way even the mirror :roll: And when she runs her back end goes in EVERY direction :lol::lol:

I think she gets over excited and just goes with it really :lol:
Now before i let her out i say to her "Now Fudge dont be knocking yourself out or hit a wall really hard and hurt yourself, otherwise its a trip to the man with the needles!"

Mine haven't - yet!

I remember first bonding Barney & Amber, though.. and Amber was positively giddy at being introduced to Barney. She was binkying all over, binkied into the cupboard a couple of times.. When Barney binkied, she did to - and there was a mid-air collision. :oops: Luckily they've learnt more control of their binkies.

My Lolly flew into the TV once! I was in a panic and was going to take her to the vets but she just sat still for a min had a cuddle then off she went again! She constantly binkies into poor Lionel as well :lol:

My Joey once did a mad binky sesson & hit a wall & cut all his tongue & lip. I had to rush him to the vets cos of the blood, but it had stopped by the time we were in there:shock:

Wasn't there a bun who had to be helped to the bridge after binkying into a wall :cry:
I was in tears - so sad :cry:

Thank you ecudc Im making lists of drugs and medical procedures that all you wise people post on here,... just in case! I've just read the thread on Fudge poor little bun how devastating! that's just what Im afraid of Dudley is a complete lunatic when he binkies and I was sat on the edge of my sofa this morning living in fear! Daisy is more controlled but they have had a couple of collisions!

Back