• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else's bun.....

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Squeak? :shock::shock:
Gizmo has been drinking out of a bowl for about a week now, and I haven't really paid much attention to it, but today I was sat reading a book and heard a strange squeaking sound. I looked down and saw giz was drinking from his bowl. He laps at the water, but every now and then he makes a really cute squeak :love::love::love: Not sure how or why he does it, but I just wanted to check its normal :oops:

Yup Bean does this and sometimes does little squeeks and crunchy grindy teeth thing when I stroke him! This is often followed by him licking my sleeve!!!

Lola squeaks when she is gulping too fast out of her bottle, it so sweet, it makes my heart melt!

my male rabbit chas squeaks when he drinks, when he gets excited and when he is cleaning himself or stretching. however my other bun never makes a sound. it've very cute :love:

Miffy is a VERY noisy drinker, she slurps, squeaks and snorts! :lol:

Sally is a buzzy bee when she is excited, when I go and fuss her, she sounds like a motorbike! :shock::lol:

The others are quite quiet. ;)

Yes, all my buns are noisy squeaky drinkers, except for Bournville, who's too much of a gentleman for such uncouth behaviour:lol::lol:

Back