• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just love her so so much.... *pic heavy*

Mazda

Warren Veteran
You wouldn’t believe how much I love this bunny! She is just so lovable! <3 Today when I went out to see her after school she was binkying like mad and running circles around me. Then she put her head down on the floor demanding to be stroked.! <3 So I stroked her and when ever I stopped she kept nudging me and putting her head down on the floor again! I was sat there stroking her for ages. I just love her so so so much. She makes me so happy!

Ive been looking through my ‘pebble pics’ (all 615 of them!) and here are some pics of her. :D Some of them are old ones, but I haven’t put them on here before. I love these pics.!

S7300849.jpg

Boo!

DSC00761.jpg

Closeup1.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

(nearly as big as the fridge! :shock:)

DSC00563.jpg

Nesty girly x

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

Licking me!!! :D :D

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

Sorry, really pic heavy. But i just love her so much!!! :love:

She's gorgeous

I have been wondering, have you seen a change in temperament since her spay? (Sorry if I've missed you say so anywhere) She could be a bit territorial before, couldn't she? It sounds like she's a real snuggly bunny, bless :love::love:

Aww hun she is so beautiful, she brought Honey back to mind, even tho Honey was black, you keep loving her sweetie & she will give you so much love & happiness back :D xx

She's gorgeous

I have been wondering, have you seen a change in temperament since her spay? (Sorry if I've missed you say so anywhere) She could be a bit territorial before, couldn't she? It sounds like she's a real snuggly bunny, bless :love::love:

Yea, her tepermant has changed alot! She was VERY territorial. Specially to mum :shock: She would go mad if mum went near her hutch. :lol: She would thump, grunt... lunge towards her!! She doesnt do any of that now. :D Shes so affectionate. I dont know if thats cause of the spay, or because of the month she spent inside and she was with me practically 24/7.

She is so cuddley now. :love: I can pic her up with out her struggle, and she loves my company. She gets really protective over me! :lol: Once, when i bought her in for an hour or so, we were in the kitchen and i was sat on the floor and my brother came in and she ran straight ove to me and put her front paws on my leg, as if to say... shes mine! :lol:

Yea, her tepermant has changed alot! She was VERY territorial. Specially to mum :shock: She would go mad if mum went near her hutch. :lol: She would thump, grunt... lunge towards her!! She doesnt do any of that now. :D Shes so affectionate. I dont know if thats cause of the spay, or because of the month she spent inside and she was with me practically 24/7.

She is so cuddley now. :love: I can pic her up with out her struggle, and she loves my company. She gets really protective over me! :lol: Once, when i bought her in for an hour or so, we were in the kitchen and i was sat on the floor and my brother came in and she ran straight ove to me and put her front paws on my leg, as if to say... shes mine! :lol:

:love::love:AWW!!

She is beautiful Mai x
Jack x

AWww Mai, shes really gorgeous, and shes got bigge:shock: i havent seen pics of her for ages.Poppy being spayed shortly fingers crossed, all the lunging will stop:roll::lol::lol::lol:Deb.xx

AWww Mai, shes really gorgeous, and shes got bigge:shock: i havent seen pics of her for ages.Poppy being spayed shortly fingers crossed, all the lunging will stop:roll::lol::lol::lol:Deb.xx

I dont think shes got bigger. She weighs 1.6kg. :) (unless your on about the kitchen pic!) Then there... shes huuuuge :lol:

Awh im sure Poppy will calm down :love: Shes loveely!

Back